Please read all of the below guidelines BEFORE submitting your group tour request.
OSUIT is able to provide tours for groups (10 - 75 students) on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday of eligible weeks for the Spring 2017 semester.
Please note that Nursing is not available for tours on Fridays or the following dates:
Thursday, May 18, 2017
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
OSUIT is on a trimester academic calendar, so we are not offering tours during the following weeks:
April 17 - 21: Finals Week & Graduation
April 24 - 28: Break Week
May 1 - 5: First Week of Classes for OSUIT Summer Semester
We are excited to welcome your group to our campus and wish to provide you with a positive and educational group visit experience. Please select your first preferred visit date from the available dates on the calendar to begin your group visit request. (Once you select an available date, the link to the request form will appear at the bottom of this page.)
Scheduling your Visit:
Groups Eating on Campus:
- We are not able to accommodate groups larger than 75 students. If you have more students to bring, we will need to schedule multiple visits.
- OSUIT currently only schedules group visits for grades 6- 12 and adult groups.
- We require at least 2 weeks’ notice when scheduling group visits to OSUIT. Last minute requests cannot be accommodated. If you want to visit academic areas, this is not flexible. Our schools adjust their schedules to accommodate groups, so the professional courtesy of a 2-week notice is policy for our group tours.
- All group visits must be requested through our online form.
- Tours are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. By placing a request online, you are not registering for a tour. Your tour is not confirmed until you are sent a confirmation email and submit the Group Expectations Agreement.
- Group visits are only scheduled on weekday mornings. We cannot offer weekend or evening tours.
- A final head count of students must be submitted no less than 3 business days prior to your visit. We cannot accommodate last minute increases to group size.
- Each group must have at least one adult chaperone for every 15 students. Chaperones must be provided by your school/organization.
- Student Union Cafeteria:
- The Student Union Cafeteria serves lunch from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. during OSUIT’s regular academic calendar. If your group plans to eat in the cafeteria, please call 918-293-4964 to submit your groups total number and set-up payment.
- Culinary Arts State Room:
- Lunches are served Wednesday - Friday during the regular academic terms from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The price for Wednesdays and Thursdays are $10 per person and Friday is $7 per person. Reservations are required for groups, and some services do fill quickly. To place a reservation for a group or answer any further questions, please contact us at (918) 293- 5010 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We require any reservation updates to be made 72 hours out, and groups are responsible for 80% of the estimated total after that cut off.